Friday, November 24, 2017

So here we are...
Not at the top..
just on the side.

Looking up and dreaming.

Silly, but beautiful.

Everything is about to change.
Everything.

A-and he cannot wait.
Scared?
Certainly.
But what the hell is he doing anyway?
Living on an island with no connection
except for what he could control,
direct and drive.

Easy.
Evil.
Lonely.
Purrfect.  For a purrfect fuck of a human.

It is time to live.
A-and he is losing his mind.
Recently he has been cleaved,
ripped apart and sewed and glued back together.
Yay verily.

He is such broken goods.
He hates and embraces and loves all that he sadly is...

"I ache."

Boo hoo.
Boo fucking hoo.

Everything is about to change.
He is ready and willing.

But he worries...

"Am I enough?
Am I the man I should be?
Can I keep her safe?
Can I protect?
Am I capable of living the love inside my heart?"

He is not easy.
Evil...maybe.
Lonely...everyday without her.
Purrfectly impurrfect.

It is time to move forward and embrace love.




No comments:

Post a Comment